Is your website healthy?
It’s not only the copywriting that’s important – it’s also making sure your website is performing effectively and efficiently.
Your website is one of your most valuable digital assets. It is working hard 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, putting your business on show.
Search engines need to find your business to show it off.
First impressions count so it’s important to have your website reviewed from time to time. Just like a car that needs a grease and oil change, your website needs to feel the love too.
When did you last review your website?
A website is a huge asset, both financially and in time. Once your website is built, you want your website to work for you. It’s time consuming to check that all the technical bits and bobs that you often don’t think about, are in great shape.
That’s where a website reviewer comes in and gives it a check over.
Let me take your website and review it to ensure it is at its healthiest.
Just like humans, websites need to have their health checked too.
It's time to review your website
Your website review will include:
- A review of the page structure, menu, URL's and call to actions.
- A check to ensure all links are working correctly and pointing to the correct destination.
- A fundamental on-page SEO review including checking title tags, meta descriptions, image file names, image alt tags, load time and mobile friendliness.
- A review of your content, checking for any typos, grammatical issues and format inconsistencies.
- A comprehensive report for you and/or your website developer outlining recommendations and outling any broken elements.
Fantastic attention to detail
Crystal has been supporting my copywriting business since late 2021, proofreading blog posts and website content for both my clients and me. She is efficient, thorough and super easy to work with. Crystal demonstrates fantastic attention to detail and provides useful suggestions and revisions. I look forward to continuing to work with Crystal.
- + Review page structure, navigation menu, URL’s and call to actions
- + Check for any broken links or links pointing to the incorrect destination
- + On-page SEO review of title tags, meta descriptions, image file names and alt text, load time and mobile friendliness
- + Review of content checking for any typos, grammar issues and format inconsistencies
- + Report for you and/or your website developer outlining recommended improvements
- * Price is based on a website of up to 8 pages.
Ensure your website keeps up-to-date with its health checks.